Wednesday, February 5, 2014

To List in February


Now is the time to list those Valentines Day Related Items, as well as Easter, Olympics, Black History Month, Mardi Gras, and St Patricks Day. Did I miss any holidays or events that we should remember when listing? Post them in the comments.Have you listed anything special for Valentine Day shoppers?

The pictures above are some vintage valentines I sold last year. Aren't they cute? They went very fast. Unfortunately I didn't come across any this year but I did list some other items that I thought might sell as Valentine related.

Harry Potter Valentines


 A Wilton Heart Cookie Stamp


A Dr Seuss Proo Tie


A Boyds Bear with a Heart



There is still time for people to buy a Valentine gift off of ebay so get um listed if you have um! Happy Sales to You.



No comments:

Post a Comment