Sunday, December 20, 2015

List List List Sell Sell Sell

I know you've already been listing like a fool but today is the last day to list like a crazy person and sell before tomorrow, which is the last day the post office suggests shipping Priority to arrive by Christmas. December 21st. So put your listing hat on and GO! My goal is to list at least 20 things on top of a bunch of shipping I have to do. Twenty is high for me but I can do it! Do you have a listing goal today?

Edited to Add: I only made it to ten but that's okay. I think 20 was too ambitious. It's 10:30 at night and I just finished up. I had to get a pair of downhill skis ready to ship. That took over an hour because I had to start over half way through. 


4 comments:

  1. lol ive listed 7 items the entire month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've been pretty busy with other things lately. Hope the new job is going well :)

      I ended up with a total of 10. Busted my butt to get there. I don't know how people do more than that!

      Delete
  2. I depend greatly on outdoor photography in the morning. Even though it's too warm for the time of year, it limits me to 1 item each day! Don't have that much anyway (except clothing, but I can't work on that now, too clumsy in wet or windy conditions), it's kind of do the one thing I picked up the day before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering setting up a small light box so I can do some photographing later in the day. Maybe that would work for you if you have any small things to list.

      Delete