Friday, April 3, 2015

BOLO Tiny Toon Adventures Buster Bunny

I went to a church rummage sale today. There wasn't much except really good bakery but I picked up this Buster Bunny plush new in its original box. I didn't know the toy but it was only a dollar so I picked it up. When I got home I researched and found out that the plush from this cartoon are pretty collectable. The cartoon is pretty funny as well. Here is a link to the completeds on ebay. Have you seen Tiny Toons?

                 

I'm really interested in the conversation that has been going on over at Scavenger Life regarding Search Engine Keywords in your ebay store. I have edited all of mine and have noticed an increase in traffic and have quickly sold several items, some that have been listed 3 yrs, when I added them as search engine keywords. A caller also inquired about this topic on Ebay Radio recently. Griff had no idea what she was talking about and said he would find out about it. Have you been reading along about this topic? What are your thoughts?

13 comments:

  1. That was my sons all time favorite video when he was little. He's 25 now, a few years ago I bought him a copy off eBay. It's actually a hilarious cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I watched a bunch of short pieces on Youtube today. Very funny. Not what I expected looking at the toy.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the keyword tip. I had no idea how to use that. I went in and changed a bunch of stuff. Still not finished. Will do a little each day to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me quite a while. I did like you and worked on it several times.

      Delete
  3. lol. hubby and i were singing the theme song a few days ago. 1 of my favs as a kid. never would have thought it a bolo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! I'll have to go look up the theme song on youtube now.

      Delete
  4. I loved Tiny Toons when I was little and I was just thinking about it the other day.

    Yes, I've been keeping up with the keyword threads at Scavenger Life - I spent a few hours reorganizing my categories (I had over half my items in "other") - and then changed all the keywords in my categories (which like others was my store name and then some random items). I sold 5 items boom boom boom after that. I don't think it was a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I had all of mine done there were comments that it doesn't work on the "new" store format which is what I have. What do you have?

      Delete
    2. actually I think I have the new one... hmmm - well who knows but I figure it can't hurt. It could be that those sales happened because I categorized items that had been sitting in "other" - and not because of the keywords.

      Delete
    3. It can't hurt. That's right. And it doesn't really take that long once you've initially got them changed to keep them edited.

      Delete
  5. I changed key words in handful of my categories to experiment. Since Griff seemed to think this was an antiquated part of the site, I didn't want to spend too much time going all in until I got word from him. So far, I haven't noticed any change at all. I have the old store format. Honestly, I think it may really have no part in it at all. Before I changed categories, I put the titles of some of my listings into Google search, and they all came up in the top 3 searches. I know they couldn't have been going off what eBay had as my default category key words because they had the exact same group of key words for every single category, even if those items didn't appear in the category at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine came up in Google search before changing too. Even so I still think something is going on maybe in Cassini? I'm going to keep tracking it and see what happens in the next month or two. So far I've sold several items I put in as keywords. Maybe that is coincidence. Time will tell.

      Delete