Monday, December 8, 2014

My Best Sales This Week and a BOLO


Darice Doll Heads


image from ebay auction

I know I've seen this once in a while. I have never picked them up because I didn't realize they are worth something and I just plain don't like 'um. They remind me of those crocheted dolls that would sit in the middle of your bed. I'm pretty sure I had one of those. The memory is hazy. Anyway pick them up if you see them new in package and put together a lot. Good money. Here are completeds.

Sales were steady this week. I had another Bonanza sale and another Etsy sale. Woohoo. Seems like views are really picking up for me on those two sites.

On ebay my best sales were:

Disney Bowling Style Shirt. Paid $4 or $5. Sold for $36 best offer plus shipping.


Set of Vintage Clay Angels. They were 2 bells and a candle holder. Paid about a quarter in a church bag sale. Sold for $29.99 plus shipping.


Vintage Leather Trench. Free. Sold for $49.99 plus shipping. These were very popular about 35 years ago when I was a teen. 


I've noticed the last few days that ebay's search is wonky. When I'm doing research I put in a couple of key words for example 'black shirt' and get let's say 1000 results. When I go to narrow that down by putting in 'black shirt -polo' I get more results instead of less. This happened to me several times using different searches so I knew it wasn't just a fluke or mistake on my part. Anyone else notice this? I've also noticed that when I typed in keywords I wasn't getting suggestions from ebay on additional keywords or most popular keywords to go with mine. I hope they get all of this sorted out. Holiday time is not the best time for the search engine not to perform. 

I just heard my phone cha ching so I must end this and go back to work! Happy sales.


2 comments:

  1. I love that trench coat Nancy. I'm starting to fall more and more in love with vintage clothiing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trench coats were very popular when I was a teen. I didn't have a leather one but I had a trench.

      Delete