Saturday, November 16, 2013

Reselling Doubts

If you have a reselling business and ever have doubts and fears, head on over to Thrift Core. Van wrote a great post on her reselling business and the doubts and worries that come along with it. Make sure you read the comments too.

I certainly have my share of doubts about what I do. I won't go into them now because Van did a great job over on her blog. I can relate to pretty much her whole post. How about you? Do you have doubts and worries about reselling? Do you ever think about going back to working for the man?

I listed this little vintage Schmid music box recently. I've got a video of it in the listing. Does anyone recognize the song? Please leave me a message in the comments if you do. 






6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the kind shout-out. It's hard work and very time-consuming, but the freedom it provides is worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently went to work for "the man" who is actually a woman and she's a horror. I put in my two weeks notice. I decided to go back to doing ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog and have been following your experience with DD. I feel for you. I'm glad you have options. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the name of the song is "Feelings" by Julio Iglesias. Here's a link to a video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzEWVrNqaS0
    I just found your blog! I'm going to love looking through it!
    ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Pamela! It was vaguely familiar and now that I know what it is I can totally get it. I hope you enjoy my blogposts. I've just started blogging relatively recently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing blog structure! I hope this blog service saved our really from liquidation How long have you been blogging for?…reseller program Reseller Program can earn you a substantial living selling our local website marketing services using our highly memorable brand name.

    ReplyDelete