Friday, November 8, 2013

What?!? I Beat Ebay!

I started this blog Third Hand Shoppe exactly a month ago on Oct 8th. I know I'm a little late in the game as far as starting a reselling blog....BUT... I am thrilled to realize I beat ebay who just started a blog this week!!  LOL. Patting myself on the back..Their blog is so new I'm having trouble finding it again to link to it. Hah! It doesn't come up in a Google search for 'ebay blog'. Well I'm going to have to look harder 'cause that is what this post is about. Excuse me for a minute. .............................................Well that took a while. I had to go to the community boards and do a search. So here is the link for eBay for Business Blog. Did you know eBay has a blog now? What do you think of it? I've read a few of the posts and so far I'm not hooked but it's still new. I hope it grows into a good tool for sellers. I like the concept and hope it contains unique information. I mean I hope it isn't just a repeat of what is in our eBay messages and newsletters. So take a look. Tell me what you think.

And check out one of my more unique listings this week.

I found this artsy jacket by Liz & Me in the Halloween section at Goodwill after Halloween when they had 75% off. I think it's cute and hoping someone else does too.


No comments:

Post a Comment