Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Global Shipping Change




Just read on the ebay for business facebook page....there has been a change to the Global Shipping program that allows you to use it only on the countries you want and choose your preferred method on the rest of the countries you sell to.

I was not using Global Shipping previously because I didn't want to use it on every country. I was hoping to just use it for certain countries that I was not selling to because they weren't covered by Shipsaver Insurance. For example Russia and Mexico. I had excluded those two countries and now can add them and use Global Shipping. I'm happy that they made this change and hoping to see an increase in my sales. Follow the links if you want to learn more about the change.

Do you use Global Shipping?

No comments:

Post a Comment