Sunday, October 27, 2013

Donjo Sea Turtle Sculpture

I had an interesting find this week from the Salvation Army. This is a signed sea turtle sculpture by the artist Donjo. On his website http://www.donjo.net/ there is an interesting film describing the process that he uses in his sculptures (all marine life) and how he became a sculptor. I've never found or sold a piece of sculpture before. It's interesting to research a new type of item. You find out things that you never knew. I think it's cool that you can feel where the artist put his fingers when he formed the elements. You can put your own fingers there. It is sort of weird. In other news ebay is offering 100,000 fixed price listing the rest of the month. I need to get off my butt and take advantage of them because I was going to go over my free listing limit for my store size this month. Now I don't have to. This sculpture is listed here

SOLD for $125 plus it shipped international.


No comments:

Post a Comment