Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?

Sales have been bad the past week. It's hard to stay motivated to keep listing. Hard to believe that I can succeed. It feels like I don't exist. I know other sellers go through these peaks and valleys too. This is supposed to be the busy season! 

Fall is here too. I think that adds to my malaise. Days are shorter. Colder. Everything is dying. Forcast.....Overcast. Cloudy. Blah. Not good for picture taking either. Today I'm going to focus on tweaking listings and listing some books, video and patterns. Those I can scan which doesn't depend on the light.





How do you keep yourself going through the slow times?

2 comments:

  1. I FEEL your pain. I wanted everything in my house listed before the end of October but wasted away 6 days. SIX DAYS. It's just hard to motivate yourself sometimes, you really do just have to beat yourself up and let willpower suffice sometimes. Sorry you're feeling crappy. Let's mush through the malaise. Caffeine. Power. Go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone but sorry you're going through the same thing. You're right. Just have to harness the willpower. I reminded myself a couple of days ago that if I had a traditional job and I woke up feeling unmotivated I'd have to just pull it off anyway. At least now I can hang out in jammies on a bad day and still do my job. But we have to motivate ourselves. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete