Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Photo Editing with Clipping Magic

Another reseller turned me on to this photo editing tool called Clipping Magic.

I don't have the neatest work area or best setup for taking photos. Sometimes things show up in the background that don't belong there or my white backdrop looks gray....do you ever have this problem? In the past I've tried to find an easy free way to edit the background in my ebay photos. Well I can finally say I found one.

Clipping Magic is free and easy. It did take a little trial and error until I became comfortable with it but now that I am I love it. Let me show you a photo I did yesterday. This is my before photo. A large lot of video tapes. I wanted a solid background but the poster board I use just wasn't big enough...I didn't want to have to take multiple photos which would take more time..more photos to edit..So I uploaded this photo to Clipping Magic and in about 60 seconds......scroll down


I had this! Do you see how nicely it did the very uneven edge of the left stack?

So this is my new go to tool when I need to edit a background. I still use my other photo editing software to crop, lighten etc. I hope you try it out if you're in need of such a tool.

11 comments:

  1. I am going to try this out! Thanks!
    Lisa @ Happy Girl Thrift

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very nice content. I like it. clipping path is a one of the best photo editing service. In photo editing there are lots of services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PicsArt is my top pick of the best photo editing apps, because it's fun, easy to use, yet covers just about all the bases for consumer mobile photography. It provides lots of creative control, excellent image-editing tools and a large variety of attractive filters. In addition, you can quickly select or create fun stickers, combine your pictures into highly customizable collages, add artistic text and share. The full-featured camera module includes pre-capture effects and photo tools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polarr Photo Editor is better than Clipping Magic for photo editing. Polarr Photo Editor makes great use of AI and other tools like face detection to make it easier to edit images. Face detection will automatically select a face and allow you to fine-tune different aspects, like skin tone and other facial features. The AI detection can also isolate features of a photo, like the sky, to make it easier to edit different parts of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have read the blog and it's a nice thing in your blog. Really helpful with the information provided. Thank you for the post. For more information visit: clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such an informative article. Very useful information you have provided here. Keep sharing this valuable information. Thousands of thanks.
    Best Regards
    Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info. Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.


    Best Regards,

    Clipping Path Company

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never used Photo Editing with Clipping Magic before, but I have to say that I'm impressed. It's very easy to use and makes photo editing a breeze. I would definitely

    Visit Here: best clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post is very nice and informative. By the way, Darktable provides a comprehensive range of powerful image editing tools and excels in the use of masking. Overall, Darktable is a brilliant image editing solution that provides many like-for-like features when compared to Lightroom – as well as a few better ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent blog. Do you know How to create a clipping path
    in Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete