Wednesday, January 1, 2014
2014 Business Goals
Happy New Year!
These are my 2014 Business Goals. It's sort of a rough draft that I will be expanding/defining better as the days go by. Over the past year I've seen a lot of areas that I could improve on which would lead to better efficiency and I believe more profit.
1. Double my profits/inventory - this means listing more than I sell every day. My goal is to list at least one more item each day than I sold the day before. By the end of the year, hopefully sooner, I will have doubled my inventory.
2. Organize my inventory. I need to have daily or at least weekly goals for this. I lose things too frequently, have some sort of record book...and my house is a mess. Daily goals could be to put away everything I've listed that day. Weekly goals could be to pick an area to reorganize.
3. List what I already have. This doesn't mean I shouldn't shop because I don't want to miss out on great finds.
4. Shop more frequently to look for special items. Take advantage of sale days at Goodwill.
5. Keep records/join Go Daddy Bookkeeping
6. Learn more about using my new camera
7. Start looking at estate sales and go to one a month
What are your goals for 2014?