Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More on the Auto Relist Feature

There is an article on EccomerceBytes Blog about the Auto Relist Feature which I discussed in the previous post. I'm a little confused at this point. Click here and discuss in the comments. Is it saying that you don't have to pay for the auto realists or any upgrades? Is that how it is supposed to work in the future or just until some other features roll out? I dunno. As I said I'm confused.

Edited to add: after reading the article more closely and looking at the form more closely I noticed this pop up box that says


so I guess that explains it. So if the auto relists are free and don't count towards your total free listings that's a good thing. I'll have to think a little more about whether I want to use it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment